We want you to have more care closer to your home...

How do i apply for Continuing Healthcare or Funded Nursing Care


Please note that this webpage is currently being updated. If you have any questions or enquiries please call 01143051700 and you will be directed to an appropriate staff member.

An initial checklist assessment should be done if you or the person you look after ask for one. You can find a copy of the Checklist Tool here.  You can ask for one by talking to a health or social care professional working with the person you care for, or by contacting the NHS continuing healthcare coordinator at the Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).  You can find more information about the assessment process here.

NHS Sheffield Clinical Commissioning Group

722 Prince of Wales Road
S9 4EU

Logo: Facebook Logo: Twitter Logo: Youtube Logo: Pinterest