This website is no longer being updated.

NHS Sheffield Clinical Commissioning Group has been legally dissolved and from 1 July 2022 has been replaced by a new organisation: NHS South Yorkshire Integrated Care Board (SY ICB). NHS South Yorkshire ICB is now responsible for commissioning and funding of health and care services locally. Please go to our new website for information about the work of NHS South Yorkshire ICB and details about how to contact us.

Thank you.

We want you to have more care closer to your home...

Redirected Complaints

The CCG handles complaints about:

  • the conduct of NHS Sheffield CCG staff
  • services that NHS Sheffield CCG provides (e.g. continuing healthcare and individual funding requests)
  • services commissioned by (arranged and contracted for) NHS Sheffield CCG

If you have concerns about the service that you have received from a healthcare provider (such as at a GP practice or hospital) you can raise your concerns directly with the provider.

For complaints about Sheffield Teaching Hospitals:

By post to:

Patient Services Team
Sheffield Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Royal Hallamshire Hospital
Glossop Road
S10 2JF

Tel: on 0114 271 2400,
Via email on 

In person in the Patient Partnership Department on B Floor, Royal Hallamshire Hospital and the Huntsman main entrance on C Floor at the Northern General Hospital.

For complaints about primary care, including GP practices (NHS England):

By post to:
NHS England
PO Box 16738
B97 9PT

By email to:
If you are making a complaint please state: ‘For the attention of the complaints team’ in the subject line.

By telephone: 0300 311 22 33

For complaints about Yorkshire Ambulance Service (YAS):

By Post to:
Patient Relations Helpdesk
Yorkshire Ambulance Service NHS Trust
Springhill 2
Brindley Way
Wakefield 41 Business Park

Tel: 0345 122 0535

For complaints about NHS 111
Email: or complete the online form 'our feedback form'

For complaints about Sheffield Health and Social Care Trust (SHSCT):

Corporate Affairs
Sheffield Health and Social Care
Fulwood House
Old Fulwood Road
S10 3TH

Tel: (0114) 2718956

For complaints about Sheffield Children’s Hospital:

By post to:
Patient Advice & Liaison Team (PALS)
The Children’s Hospital
Western Bank
S10 2TH

Tel: 01142717594

For complaints about Sheffield City Council (including social services):

Customer Feedback & Complaints Team
Customer Services
Sheffield City Council
Floor 1 Howden House
1 Union Street
S1 2SH

Telephone: 0114 2734660

Independent Support

For more information about independent support services, click here.

NHS Sheffield Clinical Commissioning Group

722 Prince of Wales Road
S9 4EU

Logo: Facebook Logo: Twitter Logo: Youtube Logo: Pinterest