NHS Sheffield Clinical Commissioning Group

We want you to have more care closer to your home...

branch graphic

Compliments, Concerns, Comments and Complaints

Compliments, Concerns, Comments and Complaints

When we do something well or could do something better, we want to hear about it.

We have formal procedures for reporting concerns and complaints with our partner organisations such as Sheffield Teaching Hospitals, GP surgeries and dentists. We will be open and honest when we know mistakes have happened, so every effort can be made to learn from them and ensure that the same situation does not occur again.

Our aim is to commission first-rate health care in Sheffield and we want to hear when things go really well. It might be that a staff member has gone the extra mile or that the care you received exceeded your expectations. Please share with us when we're getting it right! 

You can read our Compliments and Complaints Policy here.

How to get in touch

Address: Complaints Team, NHS Sheffield CCG, 722 Prince of Wales Road, Sheffield S9 4EU

Email: SHECCG.complaints@nhs.net

Telephone: 0114 305 1307

The CCG handles complaints about:

  • the conduct of NHS Sheffield CCG staff
  • services that NHS Sheffield CCG provides (e.g. continuing healthcare and individual funding requests
  • services commissioned by (arranged and contracted for) NHS Sheffield CCG

If you have concerns about the service that you have received from a healthcare provider (such as at a GP practice or hospital) you can raise your concerns directly with the provider. Please see here for further information.

If you have any communication needs please let us know. For example, if you need information in braille, large print or easy read, or if you need an interpreter. If you need us to communicate with you by phone or face to face please tell us using the channels above.

Independent Support

There are a number of independent organisations who can also help with support and guidance when giving feedback:

The 'Complain for Change' Campaign

The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO) have launched 'Complain for Change', a website full of simple and accessible information (including materials for people with a learning disability) on how to make a complaint.

Click here to visit the 'Complain for Change' website.

NHS Sheffield Clinical Commissioning Group

722 Prince of Wales Road
S9 4EU