We want you to have more care closer to your home...

Eye Problems

Eye problems

If you have a problem with your eyes such as discomfort, redness, flashing lights, floaters or other unusual symptoms, one of the PEARS optometrists may be able to help rather than your GP. The list of practices can be found here: http://sloc.org.uk/schemes/primary-eyecare-acute-referral-scheme and open the PEARS practices link.


Emergency eye care service (adults 16+ only) for eye injuries and emergencies.
Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Glossop Road, Sheffield S10 2JF
Available 8am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday
Children under 16 needing emergency eye treatment should be taken to the Sheffield Children's Hospital Emergency Department.

NHS Sheffield Clinical Commissioning Group

722 Prince of Wales Road
S9 4EU

Logo: Facebook Logo: Twitter Logo: Youtube Logo: Pinterest